CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Growing Older

You know when your children are growing up when they can start a fire without burning their fingers or the house down. LOL! I guess all along he was listening to what he had learned in Boy Scouts. It was a tee - pee style fire and it started on the first strike! I was sitting in awe and amazed at how calm and collected he looked. I am saddened by the fact that he is my oldest baby, who is growing like a weed and is almost as tall as me. Did I tell you he is only 12? He is perfect, but what mother doesn't say that? However, he drives me to no end of tomorrow. Ugh... I always tell him that he is my guinea pig and that by the time his brother and sister get to where he is, I will be a pro. Tough love, right? Love you son!!! Thanks for making me proud!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment